IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PRESENTERS
A HUGE and special thanks to you for presenting at the conference! Here are some notes that you will want to keep handy during the event:
- Please note that training information for you is here. You are responsible for learning to use the Blackboard Collaborate platform, and there is a recorded training session on that page.
- The time of your presentation session(s) is listed on the schedule page for your time zone. Please double check to make sure you know when you are going to present.
- IMPORTANT: The private page that lists the presenter/volunteer links for each individual session is http://studenttechnologyconference.com/page/presenter-volunteer-links. This is where you will find the link to enter your session room with the correct privileges. This page is just for presenters and volunteers, so please do not share it as we do not want any participants entering session rooms as moderators.
- Please go into your presentation room at least 30 minutes before your sessions begins to check your microphone and sound, to upload any presentation slides, and to welcome attendees.
- If you need some help before your session, the volunteer lounge will be open during the conference and we will be glad to help you. The link to the room is http://thevolunteerlounge.me. You can keep your session room and the lounge open at the same time.
- We will work hard to try and have a volunteer moderator for each session, and at the very least one of the volunteer supervisors will come in and check you your before your session. If for some reason you do not have a volunteer moderator in your session and you experience any difficulty, you can come into the volunteer lounge room and ask for help.
- As a related note, we would really appreciate it if you could help to moderate some sessions when you are not presenting! It makes a huge difference to a presenter to have someone else there. You can sign up for volunteer time slots during the conference, or just show up in the lounge and let us know you are available.
- Please continue to let people know about this free conference! Thank you!
- For technical help, please search Blackboard's help portal or submit a help ticket to them.